Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TWO PUPS ADOPTED!!


So, here's how it went. About two hours after this site went up (yesterday), I recieved a call from a gentleman who told me that he had seen the pictures and would absolutely love to adopt one of these darlings. 

He did come down today, had a look at them and decided that if he took one, they'd need company, so he of course, HAD to take another. :) 

I want to say that I really, really appreciate it and that the gentleman is honestly an extremely sweet individual. I think it takes a certain amount of love and concern when someone goes out looking for a stray pup to adopt. Again, thanks, buddy. You're a good man. 

Here are some pictures of him with his new kids. We'll miss them here but at least they'll be happy in a loving home. 

Oh, yes, their names are Sancho and Poncho. 




No comments:

Post a Comment