Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Puppy Alert!

Hey All,

It's been a while since my last post but I've got a new puppy emergency. A friend of mine got in touch with me and asked me to see if we can get four more new pups homes.

Here's her mail:

Hi,
These are 4 adorable puppies that live on the street near
my house and are in need of a home.
Just recently one of their brothers
got hit by a car and died a gruesome painful death.

They are all extremely chubby and very playful. However,
puppy four is very small and needs some extra nutrition,
but is still very playful and adorable.
They are about 6 to 8 weeks old.

They are on the street at the moment, susceptible to being
hit by a car, or by eventually starving to death,
when their mother finally stops breast feeding them.
They are in need of a good home in Bangalore. Even though
they are from the street, I'm sure they will give you all
the love and loyalty you need. They have all been together
so it would be great if you could adopt them in pairs, so
their hearts aren't broken.

If you are interested, please do get in touch with me.

You can also view more pictures of them on this link:
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/astrobaker/Puppies?authkey=Gv1sRgCOem0ffk6rXCDQ#


You can write to me at astrobaker@yahoo.com or astrobaker@gmail.com

and also

please pass this mail to anyone you know.

Thanks,
Sabreen

2 comments:

  1. hey friend, thanks for your modest words of appreciation , i see you are quiet a animal lover , it's a selfless at times a thank less act and my adulation for tht,
    ya i know the mentioned names , they all are good friends form blore,
    keep up the endeavor, and many wishes!

    ReplyDelete